May 1st - May 31st
Sign-ups open April 28th- April 30th at our Commit To Get Fit Information Day in the Lobby
Saturday and Sunday: 8am-12pm
Monday: 8am-12pm & 4-6pm
Here's how the Commit to Get Fit Challenge works:
-Register at the Informational Booth starting April 28th
-Every participant will receive a score card that is kept at the front desk (See copy below)
-The score card is divided by various fitness activity categories offered at ClubSport San Ramon, and you can fill one box per category, per day.
-Boxes are initialed and dated by instructors or trainers after completing each workout or after attending a lecture.
-Each box is worth between 1-5 points. You’ll see the points add up quickly, and there are even opportunities to earn bonus points!
-Points earn prizes that everyone can win!
- 20 points: ClubSport San Ramon Commit to Get Fit Challenge DryFit Shirt
- 35 points: One lunch coupon
- 50 points: One hour session with a ClubSport San Ramon Personal Trainer
- 65 points: Special 3 visit guest pass card
- 80 points: 50-minute massage