B.A. – University of California, Santa Barbara (Business Economics)
- Schwinn Resistance Performance Certified Coach
- Star Trac Precision Cycling Instructor
- ACE Certified Trainer
- YMCA Leadership in Fitness Instructor
- BOSU Master Trainer
- Member of Wilson Sports Elite Staff
- Former Body Building & Power Lifting Competitor
- Former Continuing Education Presenter
- Former Power Bar Team Elite Athlete
- Sport specific training.
- Aquatic rehabilitation.
- Racquet sport conditioning.
- Ruben is actively involved in community fund-raising for various non-profit agencies and organizations. He has travelled extensively and is multi-lingual. In addition, he enjoys music, gardening, investments, culture, and the outdoors.
Philosophy of Fitness
We all have within ourselves a flow of energy which is the basis of life itself. It is my belief that a regular exercise routine shall improve one’s psychological, emotional, and physical well-being. Therefore, this will maintain a channel of good health and a positive approach to our daily activities.
To find out more about CSSR personal training options or to schedule an appointment with
Ruben Chang, call (925) 735-8500 and ask for the Fitness Department.