OUTDOOR FITNESS CENTER & LABOR DAY CLASS SCHEDULE!
September 4, 2020
CLUBSPORT SAN RAMON OUTDOORS IS EXPANDING!
As we venture into ClubSport San Ramon outdoors for fitness, we are growing what we can offer to help you stay active!
NEW! - Outdoor Fitness Center
Starting Monday, September 7th, members can use a 45 minute workout slot where they can utilize our weights and equipment at assigned workout stations.
We are starting with 5 stations on the pool deck.
Each workout station will have:
10x10 square with a bench available
Access to Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Barbells, Resistance Bands,
Yoga Balls, and more!
Additional Cardio Equipment (first come, first serve):
2 Airdyne Bikes
1 Spin Bike
1 Recumbent Bike
Reservations will open 3 days in advance.
Club Lap Lanes & Outdoor Fitness Center Hours:
Monday 9/7 (Labor Day) 8am - 5:45pm
Tuesday 9/8 - Friday 9/11 6:00am - 6:45pm (Includes Mondays starting Sept. 14)
Saturday 9/12 6:00am - 3:45pm
The following weeks regular hours will be (starting Sept. 14th):
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 6:45pm
Saturday 6:00am - 3:45pm
$10 per reservation for outdoor fitness workouts, group classes, and lap swim
for this phase of the outdoor workouts.
This fee will be reviewed for the next phase.
No outside equipment is permitted.
No guests at this time; only members may sign up.
Outdoor workouts are in addition to
Please remember to sign your waiver
prior to your first visit.
Overall Club Update
We are continuing to monitor both state and county guidelines and updates. With the recent change in California's reopening blue print, we are working to understand the new guidelines for how and when we can open the club indoors.
At this time only outdoor activity is permitted.
As a reminder, all dues continue to be paused and we will notify members prior to dues resuming.
Special Labor Day outdoor class schedule!
Join us on this holiday for an exciting outdoor group workout.
We will offer Zumba, Fitness Fusion, OmCycle, BodyPump, and Aqua Aerobics.
Schedule for Monday, September 7th *Labor Day*
Location: Parking Lot
7:30am BodyPump/Sprint Express Instructor: Ingrid
8:30am OmCycle In, Yoga Out - Instructor: Gloria
9:30am Zumba - Instructor: Martin
Location: Pool Deck
11am Fitness Fusion - Instructor: Carrie
12pm Aqua Aerobics - Instructor: Carrie
For the full week's schedule, click here
All classes will be limited in size and available on a reservation basis.
For instructions on how to make a reservation for group classes, workouts, and lap swimming, please click here
What to Expect:
- We will have a health check station for you to check in as you enter the pool and as you approach Tennis Court 1. You will have your temperature checked and will be asked health symptom questions before entering.
- We will supply sunscreen should you forget yours, but we ask that you bring your own sweat towel and water. We will supply yoga mats.
- Our staff will be disinfecting all equipment used, but for safety reasons, we ask that you wipe down the equipment you use as well. Please place equipment in the Drop Zone after workout.
- Members are required to wear a mask entering and exiting the Pool Deck. We highly encourage members to wear a mask when actively working out but understand that vigorously working out in a mask may not be an option for everyone. Should the County and CDC guidelines become more restrictive, we will let you know
- Please be dressed to work out as Locker Room facilities are closed. For restroom facilities, the Junior Locker Rooms and Tennis bathrooms will be open.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing more familiar faces soon!
ClubSport San Ramon