The ClubSport San Ramon Swimming Pool is open to members!
You must have a COVID-19 Waiver on file or your reservation will not be confirmed. Please see below on how to complete this online form. Click here for the waiver.
DETAILS AND GUIDELINES:
Lap Swimming Days and Hours *Updated 11/30*
Monday-Friday 5am - 6:15pm
*Locker Rooms are NOT available during this time; Junior locker room restrooms are available for emergency situations. Please bring your own towel and water.*
- Reservations must be made online and will be open 3 days in advance
- 1 Hour & 15 minute reservations will be available
- Walk-in will not be permitted in the first phase
How to make a reservation
- Log into the member portal via clubsportsr.com or directly here
- Select the 'classes' section from your dashboard
- Select the time you would like to reserve
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked
- You may wait list yourself for a time slot that is full
- Should you wait list yourself, you are agreeing to pay the fee if the space opens up, as you will be automatically enrolled up to 4 hours before the start time if the slot opens and charged accordingly
- Ensure you have reviewed and signed the COVID-19 waiver before your 1st visit
- $10 per swim reservation
- Swim fees will be assessed when the reservation is booked and will be processed via credit card
- You will need to have a credit card to book and can enter this through the manage payment methods under account settings or will be prompted to enter payment when booking
- You must cancel your reservation at least 4 hours prior to your reservation time to be issued a refund
- No shows or cancellations less than 4 hours from the reservation time will be charged in full
- You must be Minimum age of 18 years old to participate during this phase.
- No guests will be allowed. You must already be on the membership as no membership changes will be made at this time.
- 1 member per lane for lap swimming or water walking, no household sharing at this time
- Only the lap pool will be open in this initial phase
- Bring your own towel and water
- Kickboards and Pull Buoys will be available and sanitized between use
- Men's and Women's Locker rooms are NOT available for changing or showers.
- Junior locker room restrooms are available for emergency situations.
- Water fountain will not be available
PPE and Physical Distancing:
- Members MUST wear masks at all times outside of the pool. This includes at check-in, walking on the pool desk or in the event you need to use the restroom
- Members MAY NOT congregate on the pool deck and must be respective of the physical distancing requirements from everyone
- A staff member will be on the deck to monitor this and remind members of all policies
- Lifeguards will not be present at all times
- Members are asked to swim down the middle of the lane, this helps ensure 6 feet of distance from the swimmer next to you.
- If you are sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not come to the club pool facility
- Please self-check before you come to the Club and do not come if you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or a cough
- Members will check in at the Health Check station right outside the pool gate to the left of the entry to the club. Members will be required to have their temperature checked and answer symptom related questions
- Members will exit through the same way
- As your check-in time approaches, line up on the marked lines on the sidewalk adjacent to the Health Check Station/pool entry
- Wait to be called to the entrance by staff. You will be called one by one
- Staff will confirm your reservation and waiver on file
- Members will be able to select their lane on a first come first serve basis
When your reservation time is complete
- Staff will do their best to alert members 5 minutes before the end of their time, without disrupting your swim.
- When staff alerts you to the end of your time, please exit the pool and replace your mask
- Members are asked to dry off and exit through the exit doors.
- Staff will disinfect and clean any areas needed.