Inform Your Lifestyle: Ask What Your Health Club Can Do For You.
Beginning a fitness program is an investment in a better life, so take the time to ask some key questions before you decide what's right for you. Remember that not all health clubs, personal trainers or fitness equipment are created equal. Getting honest, straightforward answers before you sign is the best way to guarantee that you are making the right choice for yourself, your health, and your future.
ClubSport San Ramon offers modern equipment; exceptional amenities; a helpful, fully-trained staff; and the atmosphere of a world-class country club. As you compare our services and facilities to others in the area, use the following checklist to find the health club that's right for you.
The Top 10 Things Your Health Club Should Do For You
Ask if it offers:
- A private, Members-Only facility to avoid over-crowding.
- A state-of-the-art fitness facility to accommodate your busy schedule.
- A variety of classes at convenient times, including cardio, spin, pilates and yoga, all led by certified fitness instructors.
- Individual training programs by certified personal trainers, adult teams and inter-club competitive leagues.
- Concierge services dedicated to members' personal needs and social activities.
- Complete health resort amenities including pool, spa, tennis courts, squash & racquetball courts, full court basketball, cafe & bar, physical therapy and a full service salon.
- Professional childcare, children's programs & camps, swim team, soccer and more.
- A clean and well-appointed facility with a 24/7 maintenance and cleaning staff.
- A safe facility with plenty of convenient parking.
- No contracts, no pressure, no hassles.
Countless studies show that Americans are both busier and more sedentary than ever, leading to stress, unhealthy diet, weight problems and health issues. Now you have the tools to choose a health club that will help you get fit, stay motivated and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.