September 10th-December 31st
Important Pool Rules
- No children under the age of 13 years are allowed in or partially in the hot tub, WITH OR WITHOUT AN ADULT.
- All children under the age of 13 years must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian while in the pool area.
- Boys 4 and older are not permitted in the women's locker room, and girls 4 and older are not permitted in the men's locker room. Please see Junior Guidelines for further information.
- No flotation devices are allowed in the pool - this includes but is not limited to water wings, boats, rafts, fun noodle, and life- vests of any kind, boogie boards, or foam-lined suits.
- While lap swimming, it is necessary to be courteous to other swimmers. SWIMMERS SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO GET THEIR OWN LANES. We ask that you be willing to split the lane or circle swim (swimming on the right-hand-side of the lane).
- Cancellations must be received 7 days in advance to receive a full refund for Swim Clinics, and Mini Marlins.
- Calls must be received at the Activites Desk, 24 hours in advance to reschedule or cancel a Private or Semi-Private Swim Lesson.
- In the event of cool/rainy weather, make-up lessons or refunds will not be given.
- Missed swim lessons or portions of lessons CANNOT be made up under any circumstances.