Athletic and Cardio Classes:
- Aqua: A cardiovascular and toning workout in a low impact aquatic environment. It is a fun alternative to land-based aerobics.
- Aqua Tabata: Tabata interval training is one of the most effective types of high intensity interval training. Mixing this format with the properties of water through a variety of simple, yet intense exercises, allows each class to blast away the calories and provide noticeable results in a short amount of time. Whether your goal is muscle tone, weight loss, or both, this class will provide what you are looking for.
- Aqua Zumba: Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines, the Aqua Zumba class blends it all together into a safe, challenging, water-based workout that's cardio conditioning, body toning and most of all - fun!
- BODYATTACK™: A sports inspired LES MILLS cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength stabilization exercises.
- BODYCOMBAT™: This fiercely energetic LES MILLS workout is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. BODYCOMBAT is appropriate for people of all fitness levels.
- BODYSTEP™: Energizing athletic LES MILLS step workout. Cardio blocks put fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks to shape and tone.
- Boot Camp: An athletic approach to group fitness using functional sport-specific drills. Book Camp will give you a hardcore cardio and conditioning workout.
- Body Worx: A full body workout incorporating Tabata.
- Boxing: Increase speed, strength, endurance and reaction time using muay thai, bags, jump roping and cardio sequences.
- Cycle: Simulates an outdoor biking experience. Drills, form, breathing, technique, and intensity control will be emphasized through the use of mental focus and motivational music.
- Cycle Rock N' Ride: Simulates an outdoor biking experience. Drills, form, breathing, technique, and intensity control will be emphasized through the use of mental focus and motivational music.
- GRIT: The 30-minute high intensity interval training workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed and maximizes calorie burn.
- Heavy Bag: A mixed martial arts class using the punching bag and your own body strength.
- HIIT Cycle: Simulates an outdoor biking experience. Drills, form, breathing, technique, and intensity control will be emphasized through the use of mental focus and motivational music.
- HIIT IT: High Intensity Interval Training ("HITT") will maximize your effort in minimal time! Improve cardiovascular capacity, maximize calorie burn and get your butt kicked with this 45-minute class!
- Insanity: You work flat out in 3 to 5-minute blocks, and take breaks only long enough to gulp some air and get right back to work. It's called Max Interval Training, because it keeps your body working at maximum capacity through your entire workout. You keep pushing your limits -- so your body has to adapt.
- Jillian Michaels BODYSHREAD™: America's Favorite Trainer brings you her revolutionary, whole body, metabolic conditioning workout. This high intensity class will have you burning crazy amounts of calories and incinerating fat not only during the workout but hours after you've left the gym. Define muscle and condition for peak performance using Jillian's 3-2-1 interval / circuit training approach -- 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of core, all packed into a fresh and fun 30-minute workout.
- Kick Box: A high-energy cardio workout blending floor movements and on the bag punching and kicking. No complicated choreography, just a great workout.
- Ride High IT: Cycle in fun music while performing high intensity intervals, hill workouts, and speed drills. Class intended for all levels. you control the intensity.
- Stages: Extended Cycle is an intense 75 minute indoor cycling workout set to inspiring music and fun, challenging intervals and drills. This class is a high energy workout that will get your heart pumping and your muscles screaming. Utilizing the "my zone" heart monitor in conjunction with state of the art audio and visual equipment. Are you ready for that EXTRA burn.
- Step: High intensity, low impact cardiovascular workout utilizing the step.
- The Grinder: The 30-minute high intensity interval training workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed and maximizes calorie burn.
- TKO: Increase speed, strength, endurance and reaction time using muay thai, bags, jump roping and cardio sequences.
- TLAC (Train Like a Cyclist): Stimulates an outdoor biking experience. Drills, form, breathing technique, and intensity control will be emphasized through the use of mental focus and motivational music.
- Turbo Kick: Burn calories and blast fat with this mix of kickboxing and simple dance moves with music that makes you want to move it!
- Weights and Wheels: Get ready for an INTENSE, FULL-BODY, 60 min ride incorporating light WEIGHTS and core exercises while on the bike. Guaranteed to tone you up while maximizing endurance! This class combines weighted exercises with the typical cycling class in order to give students a full-body workout Alternating between using the weights as you pedal and attacking big hills or big sprints keeps the ride fun and the riders not wanting it to end!
- RPM™: Redefine your finish line. RPM is a group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity. It's fun, low impact and you can burn up to 500 calories a session**. With great music pumping and the group spinning as one, your instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding.
- Cardio Dance / Cardio Funk: Bring the fun of dancing into your cardio workout. Cardio dance incorporates dancers' movements, turns and techniques, creating a high energy, low impact experience.
- Hip Hop: Learn new choreography each week with fun and upbeat music of the Hip Hop and R&B genre. It is easy to learn and fun to do! This dance class will teach you moves and techniques while learning rhythm and precision. This class is intended for all levels.
- Mambo Swing: Swing into shape with great music and fun choreography derived from a special blend of Latin to Broadway dance styles.
- NIA (Neuromuscular Integrative Movement): NIA uses whole body, expressive, grounded movement to deliver cardiovascular whole-body conditioning. It synergistically blends martial arts, healing arts, and dance arts.
- Sh'Bam™: A 45-minute simple yet seriously hot LES MILLS dance class. Shape up and let out your inner star!
- U-Jam: An athletic cardio dance fitness program that unites world beats with urban flavor. The music will take you around the world from old school hip-hop to Bollywood with an athletic, intense cardio workout that makes you sweat, tones your body and leaves your body craving more.
- Unity Dance: Dance movements as a natural expression of body and mind in a safe format designed for all levels. Incorporates the many styles and musical influences to allow freedom through movement.
- Zumba: Pulsating rhythms are paired with international dance steps of salsa, hip-hop, samba and African.
- Zu'Bam: Take Zumba for the first half hour of the class learning dance moves of the salsa, Brazilian, and samba genre. Then turn the lights off and the disco ball on for the next hour of Sh'Bam!
Mind & Body Classes, including Yoga:
- Advanced Pilates: A fast-paced and challenging workout designed for those experienced in the Pilates Method.
- Body Stretch: A gentle stretch class for all levels.
- Body Therapy: This class starts with 20 minutes of gentle total body movement and core work, followed by 20 minutes of therapeutic modalities: foam rolls, bands, tennis balls, etc. Finish with 20 minutes of stretching, which will leave you feeling toned, lengthened, and relaxed.
- Core Contouring: A class emphasizing core conditioning using the fundamental concepts of Pilates.
- Happy Hour Yoga: Flow-style Yoga to wind down at the end of your busy week. This is a heated, upbeat class set to a fusion of pop, hip hop and world beat music.
- OmCycle In, Yoga Out: OmCycle is an intense cardio respiratory workout infused with inspirational coaching. The Yoga portion of the class focuses on deep hip openings and spinal twists to further enhance this mind body experience.
- Pilates: Focus on abdominal strength and spinal flexibility to develop a powerful core. Train the entire body and mind while emphasizing proper alignment and posture, effective body mechanics, correct breathing, improved circulation, and relief of chronic pain and stress.
- Pilates Stretch: See description of Pilates
- Pilates Core: A class emphasizing core conditioning using the fundamental concepts of Pilates.
- PiYo: A low impact, high-intensity-transformation program. It uses the most effective Pilates and yoga inspired moves set to a fast pace to help you burn fat while you sculpt long, lean muscles. You'll carve every inch of your body without jumps, without weights, and without straining your joints. And rest assured, there's no complex choreography to learn.
- Pop Pilates: An incredible fusion of ab/chiseling and total body defining moves.
- Power Yoga: A progression beyond the basic postures of yoga incorporating strength focus poses.
- Salute the Sun Yoga: A shortened version of the primary series which includes standing poses, forward folds and backbends. Many variations are given to accommodate different levels.
- Tai Chi: Martial Arts postures and movement flow that helps increase strength, flexibility, awareness, balance, and body alignment, and cultivates internal energy.
- Yin Yoga: A slow-paced style of yoga for poses, or asanas, that are held for longer periods of time - five minute or longer per pose is typical.
- Yoga: Yoga helps create a strong, flexible body and a calm, relaxed mind. Rejuvenate and refresh yourself as you let tension go. Many different styles offers, so try out multiple instructors.
- Yoga Strength Fusion: 20 minutes core, 20 minutes strength and 20 minutes of flow yoga in this challenging exploration of you mind-body connection.
- Yoga/Body Flow: See description for Yoga.
- Yoga Therapy: Ease the pain of shoulder, neck, hip and knee injuries with postures adapted to strengthen muscles and reduce symptoms.
- Yoga Foundation: Learn the foundations of Yoga practice before joining a faster-paced class.
- Athlete's Blast: This class combines complex movements of barbell exercises with plyometrics and active recovery for a full body, metabolic workout.
- Barre Basic: Strengthen and lengthen the body using the barre and dancers' conditioning movements.
- Barre Fusion: An upbeat, intense workout utilizing the ballet barre and your own body weight to build strength and stamina, and sculpt lean muscles.
- Ballet Boot Camp: Ballet boot camp creates strong, long, lean and flexible muscles through isometric strength, dancers conditioning and classic Pilates principles. All levels are invited to this non-impact yet challenging class.
- BODYPUMP™: This 60-minute LES MILLS BODYPUMP workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls.
- Cardio Cut: Integrate cardio intervals into your strength-training workout to burn more calories. This class alternates between progressive strength exercise and heart pumping cardio intervals.
- CXWORX™: A 30-minute LES MILLS CRWORX class based on cutting edge scientific research with dynamic training that hones in on your abs, gluts, back obliques and slings.
- Extreme Abs: 30 minutes of extreme abs, back and core work. Add this class into your workout for an intense, fast-paced, core challenge.
- Pure Strength: Create a leaner, stronger you in this strength-building class. This class incorporates free weights, body bars, bands, steps, core boards, and BOSUs for full-body toning.
- Roll & Release: This 30 minutes class applies the principles of "self-myofascial release" to foam rolling. Hurt in the best way possible.
All TRX classes are limited to 8 participants. Please sign-up at the front desk 30 minutes prior to class.
- TRX Basics: Come experience the cutting edge of strength training. TRX Basics is a 30-minute class designed to introduce you to the full-body challenge of TRX.
- TRX Barre: Using dance moves and suspended weights, this challenging TRX class will increase your flexibility and strength.
- TRX Ultimate: The next progression in TRX Training. TRX Ultimate classes are 45-minute in length. This small group training is for participants who have previously participated in TRX Basics.
JuniorFit Conditioning combines Cardio & Strength Training:
- JuniorFit Conditioning: A 45-minute cardio / strength class for kids ages 9 and up -- at all levels. Includes TRX, cycle and agility training.
- JuniorFit Cycle: A 45 minute cycle class for kids ages 9 and up-- at all levels.