How to Reserve Outdoor Workouts, Outdoor Group Classes, Lap Lanes, Family Rec Swim, Tennis, & Pickleball
Active members can now sign up for outdoor workouts, group exercise classes, swim lap lanes, family rec swim, Tennis, and Pickleball here at ClubSport San Ramon!
Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance and most activities will be offered in 1 hour 15 minute time slots.
Read instructions below or watch this short video on how to make a reservation.
How to Make a Reservation
1. Visit www.ClubSportSR.com/homepage and click the member login button on the top right corner of the home page. If you have never logged in before, your login will default to your barcode for both your user ID and password. You will be immediately prompted to change your password. If you have logged in before, but can’t remember your login information please follow the forgot username or forgot password prompts. Please note that the email you provided the Club is the email any reset options will be sent. We are happy to reset any login information for you as well.
2. Upon logging in you will see your account dashboard. From here you can access online payments and membership information. To make reservations, select the class schedules tab. Select the calendar and date you are interested in booking. Each day we will offer 1 hour 15 minute reservation times for most outdoor fitness and activities. Please check reservation system for specific times. Select the reservation time and access you would like to book.
3. The pop-up window will confirm your reservations and the member or members booking. You may select multiple members when booking and each member will be booked accordingly. Please note that past and present members will be listed. Only members active on the account will be granted access when checking into the club. Select sign-up and confirm your reservation. You will receive confirmation of your reservation. If you return to your dashboard you will notice all upcoming reservations show under upcoming classes. You will also receive a confirmation email once booked.
Cancelling a Reservation
You can un-enroll or cancel your reservation up to 2 hours prior to avoid a cancellation fee. We encourage you to do so to open up space for your fellow member.
1. Select the setting icon on that specific reservation.
2. Select un-enroll and confirm your unenrollment, You will receive a pop-up confirmation and emails unenrolling you.
Reservations do accommodate a waitlist or standby if your selected time is full. Your confirmation will stay standby in this case. Should a space open up, you will be automatically enrolled and will receive a confirmation email.
Reservations on the ClubSport San Ramon Mobile App
1. Open the app and select member login. Login to the member portal Empower Me.
2. Scroll to my upcoming classes and select class schedule. Set your filters and select the reservations and access you would like to book.
3. Select the sign-up in the pop up window. Confirm your reservations and select continue. You will receive a confirmation pop-up as well as a confirmation email. You can find your upcoming reservations under upcoming classes. Similarly you can unenroll from your reservations by selecting the settings icon on the reservation.
Arrival for a Reservation
When you arrive for your welcome time please note the physical distancing markers for queuing. Just prior to entering the outdoor Club areas, you will need to stop at the temperature check table. Staff will use an infrared thermometer to check each member's temperature. Please understand that anyone with a temperature with 100.4 or higher will not be given access to the Club.
Once given the go ahead please utilize the hand sanitizer provided and follow the marked signage into the club. Please wait for staff to confirm your welcome time prior to moving past the check-in table. Upon the completion of your reservation time please proceed to the exit of the pool.
Have You Signed the Member Waiver Yet?
A reminder that all members must sign the new member waiver prior to your first visit in the Club.