Join us in ClubKid for our "themed" Kids' Night Out events the second Saturday of every month! Kids' Night Out gives parents the opportunity to do something off-site. While you enjoy your four hours of freedom, your children will be having fun with friends while experiencing crafts, games, activities, Kid Gym, a movie (G or PG), and a chicken nugget or pizza dinner. Children welcome to dress for the theme. Parents must remain within the range of Alamo to Pleasanton.
Kids' Night Out is the second and fourth Saturday of every month from 4:30-8:30pm. Ages 2-12.
$30 for the first child, $25 for additional children
REMINDER: Only children who are on the ClubSport membership account, at the time of sign up, may participate in the event. Children must be at least 2 years old to participate.
Cancellation Policy: Parents must cancel Wednesday by 7:00pm prior to KNO for a refund.
Sign- ups will open at 9am on the respective sign-up dates. See the KNO dates here.
Sign ups are through The Studio Director.
To view a full PDF of the sign up directions click here.
NEW! How to Choose Meal Option:In order to make the sign-up process easier for you we have added a way for you to choose a default meal option on your Studio Director Parent Portal
- Log-in to your Studio Director family portal
- Edit your child’s information (Select EDIT next to the child’s name)
- Choose an option at the bottom of the portal
- Done! This will be your child’s default meal option for Kids’ Night Out!
- We will continue to use the choice you selected as their meal until you change it